Ministries at Calvary burlington
We have programs available for all ages. Some of our ministries focus on the church while others focus on the community but both are designed to engage you in the ministry of the church.
- Life Groups meet to study the Bible, to pray together, and to build relationships.
- Women's Ministry is women ministering to women for their mutual benefit and spiritual growth.
- StuMin (or Student Ministry) is a place for students in grades 6–12 can have fun, build friendships, and learn about God. Students play games, and hear a short lesson from the Bible about what it means to know Jesus.
- CB Kids is a Sunday morning ministry where kids newborn to grade 5 can understand what it means to love God, love people and serve the world.
- CAP (Christians Against Poverty) is an outreach of CAP Canada where students, adults and seniors can learn money management, debt reduction, and how to come out from under the weight of credit.
- Missions Partners are men, women and organizations who communicate the gospel in tangible ways both here in Canada and around the world.